Important Things to Know When Booking the Cabin
- When you make a reservation the full amount will be required for the booking to be complete.
- There are absolutely NO refunds; You Book, You Pay.
- There are NO dogs allowed, it is a shared space with potential for people with dog allergies to be present.
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking.
- $35 for non-members, $25 for members and kids up to 10 years old $20 non-member, $15 members (per person per night)
- Max 7 consecutive nights per group
- Max 6 people (for bigger groups please call and perhaps we can work something out)
- To book your spot call 1-250-651-7691 or email
- The shortest way to the cabin requires a high clearance vehicle to get to the trail head. The trail takes an 8 km route with moderate to advanced terrain.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic the Burdette Cabin will be closed until further notice. We hope you can enjoy this unique time with some select friends and family.