Burdette Cabin COVID Guidelines
Please read the full guidelines and adhere to them when making plans to book The Burdette Cabin
Stay home if you feel unwell or are experiencing symptoms of illness
Wash your hands with soap and water and/or use hand sanitizer
Maintain social distancing of 2m; where 2m distancing is not possible, use masks.
No intermingling of groups:
Reservations for cabins can be taken for one group only of friends/family;
Combinations of groups to reach maximum occupancy is not permissible;
Group size maximum is 6 occupants
Cabin surfaces (counters, benches, tables) to be cleaned and sanitized regularly, and a thorough clean and sanitation is required when leaving cabin at end of stay – this is the responsibility of the group using the cabin
Partnership groups (Atlin Alpine Society) are to keep records of cabin occupants (each group member)
Important Things to Know When Booking the Cabin
- When you make a reservation the full amount will be required for the booking to be complete.
- There are absolutely NO refunds; You Book, You Pay.
- There are NO dogs allowed.
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking.
- $35 for non-members, $25 for members and kids up to 10 years old $20 non-member, $15 members (per person per night)
- Max 7 consecutive nights per group
- Max 6 people
- To book your spot email
- The shortest way to the cabin in summer requires a high clearance vehicle to get to the trail head. The trail takes a 7 km route with moderate to advanced terrain. In winter the shortest way requires a skidoo to get you part way there. Do not take your snow machine to the cabin as it is located in a non motorized vehicle zone. You must park your skidoo at the "no motorized vehicle beyond this point" sign and snowshoe or ski in the rest of the way. Thank you for helping us keep this beautiful area as pristine as possible.
The most important place for the most important time of the day